Top of Page
For more about Bodi and his exploits and life,
visit his Blog.
- May 31 - June 1, 2014 At AKC rally trials in
Dunkirk NY, Bodi finished his Rally Novice title. And he also
participated in lure coursing, earning two legs towards his Coursing
Ability Advanced title (8 more legs to go).
- January 10-12, 2014 Nickel City Cluster, Hamburg NY.
Earned his AKC
Beginner Novice title in 3 straight runs: 187.5, 187 & 191 as
well as his second AKC Rally Novice leg with a score of 93/100!
- September 26-28, 2013 Wine Circuit, Romulus NY.
Second place all three days in the Open dog class. Also earned his
AKC Coursing Ability test title.
- September 13 - 15, 2013. Oakville
& District Kennel Club, Jerseyville ON. Sept. 13: Select Dog under
Heather Brennan, Georgetown, ON. Sept. 14: Best of Opposite Sex
under Marjorie Martorella, Millstone Township, NJ. Sept. 15: Select
Dog under Dr. Isidro Castro, Mexico.
- September 1-2, 2013 United Kennel Club coursing tests
and conformation show, Earned more legs for his UKC Coursing Ability
Excellent title (he's up to 4 legs so far & needs 8 more) plus
he earned a Gun Dog Group 2nd placement under judge Pennie
- August 22-25, 2013 Markham Kennel Club, Claremont ON.
Best of Breed 4 days under judges: Olga Gagne of St Davids ON; Donald
Duncan, Scarborough ON; Arne Berg, Putnam ON; and Alan Ewles, Moffat ON.
- July 6-8, 2013 Sarnia Kennel Club, Brigden, Ontario.
Best of Breed 4 days under judges: Patricia Cruz, Mexico MX; Michelle Scott, Guelph ON; Wendy Paquette, Azilda, ON & Denys Janssen, Bogota CO
- July 6-8, 2013 Sarnia Kennel Club, Brigden, Ontario.
Rally-obedience trials. Novice A with scores of 81/100 & 71
& 84 (three 2nd placements), under judge Del Lunn. July
8th - 1st place with a score of 75 & then another leg with a
score of 81 & 2nd place.
- July 21, 2013 United Grey Hound Club, Erin ON. Earned the
final legs for his United Kennel Club Coursing Ability title.
- June 30, 2013 Hamilton Kennel Club, Jerseyville,
ON. Best of Opposite Sex under Conny Gutierrez Otero of Mexico.
- June 6, 2013 Erie Shores Kennel Club, Caledonia ON. Best of Breed under S. African judge,Mrs. Gael Morison of Natal, SA.
- February 2, 2013 Wildwood Kennel Club, Woodstock, ON. Best of Breed and Group 3rd under judge Lynn Storeshaw of Alberta.
- December 27-29 2012 Elora Gorge Kennel Club, Elora ON. Best of Breed all 3 days.
- December 7-9, 2012 Credit Valley Kennel & Obedience Club. Best of Breed all 3 days
under judges Roger Hartinger (Ohio), Peggy Beisel-McIlwaine (Michigan) and Martin Doherty (Ontario).
- October 27, 2012 The Grand River Kennel Club, Rockton
ON. Handled by his breeder, Sylvia Dorosh, Bodi was Best Male
beating another male and finishing his UKC Championship title under
judge Joanne Hurst.
- October 6-7, 2012 At hunt tests sponsored by the Irish Setter Club of Michigan
and the Nodrog Gordon Setter Club of Michigan, Bodi earned the final 2
legs needed for his AKC
Jr. Hunter title. In one test, he found 6 birds!!
- September 8-9, 2012 GSP Club of Western NY, Darien State Park
NY. Earned his first two Jr Hunter legs with scores of 7's and 8's /
10. Unfortunately Saturday's conditions were very wet and both days
Bodi was braced with very young, untrained dogs that just wanted to
play. Needless to say, these factors detracted from his overall
performance but still, he passed!
- September 2, 2012 - NAVHDA Grand River Chapter, Grand Valley
ON. Earned his NAVHDA Natural Ability title with PERFECT scores and a
Prize I with owner Corrine handling Bodi in the field for the very
first time. HUGE congratulations to both!
- August 12, 2012 United Grey Hound Club, Paris ON. Passed his
first UKC Coursing Ability test.
- August 11, 2012 Ontario All Pointing Breed Field Dog Club Specialty Show, Milton, ON.
Winners Dog for 1 pt under Judge J.C. Vasconcellos of Asuncian, Paraguay.
- August 10, 2012 Kilbride Kennel Club, Milton, ON - Best of
Breed for 1 pt and NEW CHAMPION under judge Mrs. Cecilia Martinez
of San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- July 22, 2012. South Western Ontario Sporting Dog Club. Best of Breed under judge Bettyann Hale
of Ohio, USA.
- July 20, 2012 Erin, ON. Maple Leaf Kennel Club, UKC All Breed Show. Best of Breed
and Group 4th under Judge Pennie Jackson.
- June 9-10, 2012 Princeton ON, Oxford Dog Sports. United Kennel Club shows.
June 9, Show 1: Best of Breed (BB) & Gundog Grp 3rd under judge Laurie
Soutar of Princeton, ON. Show 2, BB, Group 1st and Best in Show under
Joy Leiskau of Baden,
ON. June 10, Show 1: BB & Grp 3rd under Eleanor
Heagy of Denfield ON. Show #2: BB & Grp 3rd under Greg
Storms of Denfield ON
- May 27, 2012 Richmond Hill ON, Aurora & District KC. Winners Dog
& Best of Opposite under Denise Cornelssen of Sherwood Park, AB
- May 25, 2012, Richmond Hill ON, Aurora & District KC. Winners Dog& Best of Opposite under Paul Odenkirchen
- May 20, 2012. Kitchener, ON, K-W Kennel Club. Winners
Dog, Best of Breed under Judge Lynda Saranchuk, Lethbridge AB..
- May 19, 2012. German Short-haired Point
Club, field tests. Field Dog Jr test: 85/100 for final leg and new FDJ title!
- May 13, 2012. Vizsla Society of Ontario Field Tests, Norwood, ON.
Earned 2 Field Dog Junior legs. 1st Leg; Judge: Murray Wolf, 76/100. 2nd Leg, Judge Mike Nelson, 97/100.
- May 11-12, 2012. Forest City Kennel Club, Simcoe, ON. Best of Winners (1 point); Best of Opposite Sex; Best Puppy in Breed under Judge Walter Pinsker, Chilliwack BC. Winners Dog (2
points) taking him up to 9 points; Best of Opposite Sex under Judge Joy L. Huntley
- May 2, 2012. Vizsla Club of America Forty-Eighth Annual National Specialty Show, Huron,
OH. 4th Place – 9-12 mo. puppy dog class under Judge Mrs. Jean Fournier of Calhoun, Georgia.
- April 30, 2012. Vizsla Club of America Regional Specialty, Huron OH hosted by the Keystone Vizsla Club of Pennsylvania. 1st Place – 9-12 mo. puppy dog class under Judge Mrs. Lisa Warren of Fogelsville, Pennsylvania April 30, 2012. Vizsla Club of America Regional Specialty, Huron OH hosted by the Keystone Vizsla Club of Pennsylvania. 1st Place – 9-12 mo. puppy dog class under Judge Mrs. Lisa Warren of Fogelsville, Pennsylvania
- April 30, 2012 - Vizsla Club of America Eighth Annual Rally Trial, Huron OH. AKC Rally Novice – 1st Leg. Judge Mrs. Catherine M. Thompson.
- April 15, 2012, United Kennel Club, rally trials. RO1 – 3rd
qualifying score &
new title under Judge Isobel Hutton of Brampton, ON.
- April 14, 2012. United Kennel Club rally trials. RO1 level, 2
qualifying scores under Judge Laurie Soutar
- April 7, 2012. Norfolk Kennel & Obedience Club. Simcoe, ON, Winners Dog, Best of Winners (2 points); Best of Opposite
Sex & Best Puppy. Judge
- March 17- 18, 2012. Windsor All Breed Training & Tracking Club, Windsor ON. Best of Breed both days under
judges Maida Puterman (ON) and Chan Weng Woh of Malaysia. 0 points as
there was no other Vizsla competition.
- December 27 - 29, 2011. Elora Gorge Kennel Club, Breslau, Ontario. Judges Gabriel
Valdez-Valdes, Chia Cund CO, Leyda Lucia Perez, Cali, Colombia CO & Doug Windsor, Cambridge ON:
Jr Puppy, Winners Dog, Best of Opposite Sex & Best Puppy (0 pt) all 3 days. No class competition.
- December 09 - 11, 2011 - Credit Valley Kennel Club, Orangeville, ON. Judges Phyllis Woolfish, Toronto ON, Charles Olvis, Bristow VA USA & Sue-Ellyn Rempel, Sandy Hook MB. Jr Puppy, Winners Dog, Best of Opposite Sex
& Best Puppy (0 pt) all 3 days. No class competition.
- December 02, 2011 Brantford and District Kennel &
Obedience Club, Brantford, Ontario. Winners Dog, Best of Winners (2
points). Judge: Alan Pepper, Brantford, ON